Thursday, February 28, 2013

HEALTHY MR. COTTAGE CHEESE SALAD



Cottage Cheese - you love it or hate it.
I have a very personal long relationship with mr Cottage Cheese. I adore CC. There was even a time when I wanted to have a break in our relationship. I felt like we were growing apart. I wanted someone more fancy and cool. French Dressing oh lala for example and Italian Mr Olive Oil. They were somehow cooler and more colorful than the white boring Cottage Cheese.
Fortunately our break up didn't last long. I realized the problem was me not the Cottage Cheese.
Now we are best friends again.
Forever.



For 1 person:
 1 Tomato, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
100 g cottage cheese
Pinch of salt&pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bunch chives, chopped
 Mix everything together and you have a healthy and yummy salad in notime.
 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you and Mr. CC back together and oh my does he look better than ever! :) I prefer your Mr. C, not plain and boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never added cottage cheese to a salad, nor would have even thought of it. Wow -this looks good! The Italian dressing makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds delicious and reminds me of a buttermilk/cottage cheese soup (he called it soup) my swiss grandpa used to make. it was so good! that stuff is amazing.

    ReplyDelete