Thursday, May 5, 2011

اتاي ATAI & MOROCCAN HOT TEA



"The fi
rst glass is as bitter as life,
the second glass is as strong as love,
the third glass is as gentle as death"





For me moroccan mint tea means that spring and summer is finally here. I love to drink it on the hot summer evening on the balcony. It is kind of part of summer and sun for me. As quickly as the first mint leaves appear in my herbal garden I am ready for the big pot of yummy green tea.





GOOD MUSIC TO LISTEN TO WHILE COOKING:

OUTLANDISH
"AICHA"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0nFTdKlKLw

WHAT YOU NEED IS:
Green Tea
Sugar
Boiling Water
Fresh Mint

This is my version of easy mint tea.
Pour hot water into tea pot. Put fresh green tea into a tea egg and add it to the hot water. Add handful of fresh mint sprigs to the water. Add 4-5 tsp sugar. Stir the tea. Let it stay couple of minutes.
Voila :)

No comments:

Post a Comment